with us while the changes are underway :)
CPSG was created in 1995 following a Victorian Government's decision to group kindergartens together to make management and compliance less of a burden on individual kindergartens.
CPSG is the Approved Provider of the service and is responsible for:
- ensuring compliance with the National Law and Regulations
- hiring and managing appropriately qualified staff and supporting their professional development
- ensuring service viability and acquitting funding to the Department
- ensuring delivery of a high-quality educational
program, aligned with the Victorian Early Years
Learning and Development Framework, and
- other operational requirements.
CPSG believes that this management and support provides our educators with the opportunity to develop strong community links and a quality program that recognises the individual needs of the children and families who access our service.