Dunkeld Kindergarten is situated near the town centre with the magnificent backdrop of the Grampians. We are very proud of our kindergarten facilities, especially our outdoor natural play space that creates a very inviting and stimulating environment. We also extend further into the outdoors with Bush Kindergarten sessions and excursions into the community of Dunkeld.
Our centre caters for both three and four year olds.
create and maintain a secure learning environment that promotes equality and
opportunity whilst nurturing the uniqueness of every child.
Dunkeld Kindergarten seeks to –
- promote open opportunities and partnerships with families and within the wider community
- offer an engaging learning environment that challenges the needs of each child
- to develop independence and resilience in children
- to be a vibrant and progressive centre striving to achieve quality, and
- promote sustainability and nature play