Our service caters for both three and four year olds.
Bush Kindergarten program
create and maintain a secure learning environment that promotes equality and
opportunity whilst nurturing the uniqueness of every child.
Dunkeld Kindergarten seeks to:
- promote open opportunities and partnerships with families and within the wider community
- offer an engaging learning environment that challenges the needs of each child
- develop independence and resilience in children, enabling them to have confidence to be involved in decision making
- be a vibrant and progressive centre striving to achieve quality
- promote sustainability and nature play
Our acknowledgement to Gariwerd Country
Thank you for the land, trees, plants, animals, birds, fish, insects,
water, grass, wood, sand, dirt and mud.
We acknowledge the Djab Wurrong & Jardwadjali people
on whose land we live and play.
It is now our job to help to look after it all.
Written in May 2019 with the assistance of the Dunkeld Kindergarten Kangaroo group and PK (Brambuk Cultural Educator) and reviewed March 2020 in consultation with Kindergarten families & the Koori Curriculum Educator Community