Parent Advisory Groups (PAGs)
Parent Advisory Groups play a very important role in our kindergarten community.
Each kindergarten is encouraged to have a PAG that works in close partnership with the educators of each service and the CPSG Executive team to optimise the kindergarten program.
We believe that the establishment of a PAG is an essential component of a high quality early childhood service.
The role of the Parent Advisory Group
- Providing feedback from families accessing the services
- Contributing to the objectives of the kindergarten and CPSG
- Contributing to the development and review of policies
- Contributing to the decision that affects opportunities for families to be involved in the kindergarten program
- Communicating any parent or community issues or concerns regarding the delivery of the kindergarten program to CPSG
- Providing input into the future planning of the kindergarten.